The red resistance band is an excellent choice for:
Men and women
A step up from the yellow band in rehabilitation exercises
Utilized for light to medium upper body exercises.
- From light to heavy resistance (2-200 lbs) - To choose the best bands for your needs, check out the band tension chart in the images to the left.
- A variety of exercises can be performed - for physical therapy, rehabilitation, pull-ups, stretching, strength training, powerlifting and etc.
- Bands are 41" inches long and are made of high-quality latex material built to last for years.
- These high-quality bands are very durable so you can use them for years to come.
- Red Draper's Strength Pull Up Assist Resistance Bands and Powerlifting Stretch Bands for Stretching, Exercise, and Assisted Pull Ups, 41-inch